- Muddy #Jazzfest photos wp.me/p1anZN-1xH #IrmaThomas #Beausoleil #NOLAsent 2 weeks ago
- Cover of The Forest Dark, my new #LGBT family-of-choice novel coming in May wp.me/p1anZN-1xk #books #forestdark #selfpublishingsent 3 weeks ago
- Tips to not let social media overwhelm #socialmedia icont.ac/1Ih07sent 3 weeks ago
- Sad to see #Fresh&Easy leave #socal wp.me/p1anZN-1wH #palmspringssent 1 month ago
- “@NeKap: Maybe he's at a gun show making purchases. It's not like anyone there is going to check into who he is.” #fb true thatsent 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Felice Picano
… including me. But hey, yes, I will be there to sign copies of Benediction. There will be an amazing group of writers there, everyone from Armistead Maupin and Felice Picano to Radclyffe, who is also the grand marshal of the parade. Radclyffe is not only a writer but a publisher (and a surgeon!). In a time when GLBT publishing (as well as all traditional publishing) is in a place of decline, her Bold Strokes Books is still out there with its collection.