So yeah, it’s really, really hard to keep up with these. This week, I’m including lies told by his minions, so we expand the lying level to it’s logical extension. And, of course, these are all Trump’s lies as well, unless he specifically pushes back against them. As they say, the fish stinks from the head, and he is definitely the head of this Train Ride to Hell.
Just a sampling. I’m including the link down below.
- Trump said his rich friends could not borrow money because of Dodd-Frank. Seriously?
- The January employment report, which shows job gains in December. Before Trump was President. And he took credit for those gains, which is absurd.
- Trump said Sanctuary Cities breed crime, when stats show the opposite is true.
- Press Secretary Spicer said that current protests against the Trump regime are fake, i.e. paid protesters and they are not grass roots. Lie. If this is true can I please have my check? I need it yesterday and I’ve already been in at least 4 anti-Trump demos.
- Trump said the murder rate is the highest it’s been in 47 years. This is a lie, the murder rate in the US has been falling since the 1980s.
Here’s the entire list.
I expect that next week we’ll be reporting that Michael Flynn has resigned as National Security Advisor. Of course that will be a lie, he will have been fired.